Our dedicated service team will take care of your needs with a level of professionalism seldom found in the auto repair industry! Performance tuning, minor or major repairs, and routine maintenance are only a few of the services we offer. Not sure what the problem is? Call us, we can help.
- General Tune-up
- Valve Adjustments
- Oil and Filter Change
- Driver Belt and Hose Repair
- Brake Fluid and Flush Services
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change
- Tire Maintenance (rotate/balance)
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- ABS System Diagnostics Services
- Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement
- Clutch Repair
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement
- Automatic Transmission Service and Repair
- Oil Leak Repair
- Fuel Injection Service
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis
- Fuel Pump Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Ignition Service and Repair
- Head Gasket Replacement
- Water Pump Service and Repair
- Radiator Hose and Fan Replacement
- Engine Repair/Replacement/Overhaul
- Starter Repair
- Alternator Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Airbag/SRS System Repair
- Computerized Vehicle Controls
- Motor Repair (doors, windows, locks)
Suspension & Steering Services
- Wheel Alignment
- Steering Rack Repair
- Shocks & Struts Repair
- Wheel Bearing Replacement
- Power Steering Pump Replacement
- A/C Condenser Service
- A/C Compressor Service
- Climate Controls Service
- Heater Blower Motor Repair
- Heater Control Valve Replacement
- Affordable local auto repair specializing in the most popular imported automobiles.
- Diagnostics using the newest factor-level equipment.
- Best-practice repairs based around longterm driving and ownership.
- Actively certified technicians put their knowledge and skill to work for you.
When you need an auto repair shop in Scottsdale it pays to choose independent. We charge less than a dealership and provide equal or higher-quality work. Our services protect your manufacturer warranty but we can also install performance enhancing parts for the perfect custom ride.
Auto Electrical Service
- We guarantee our electrical work. Don’t let a short keep you off the road.
- Our technicians perform full electrical diagnostics to identify the source of an issue.
- More drivers come in during monsoon season. We repair water and pest related damage.
- Quality wiring and parts ensure you don’t have to worry about an issue returning.
The electrical system in your vehicle is complex. It doesn’t just handle the headlights. Because a wide range of components need electricity and are daisy-chained, an issue with a failing part may mimic an electrical failure. Our technicians have the equipment and skill to know the difference. We don’t chase our tails, you pay less.
- We repair chips, cracks, and provide full windshield and auto glass replacements.
- Our shop uses high-quality sealant and gaskets formulated for high-heat to prevent leaks longterm.
- Competitively sourced glass allows us to pass the savings on to you.
- The sooner you come in to have your windshield repaired, the likelier it won’t need replacing.
Your windshield is one of your first lines of defense in an accident. You can’t afford to have subpar repairs or a replacement that doesn’t match the original. We use high-quality glass that meets or exceeds all federal safety standards and those set forth by your manufacturer. Don’t accept anything less.
Auto Radiator Repair Service
- Is your car overheating? Our Portland auto radiator repair service will get to the heart of the problem.
- We’ll find the problem whether it’s a leak, temperature gauge, worn gaskets, or catastrophic failure.
- Your technician will provide options. We have a range of radiators available and can increase cooling power.
- Meeting your financial requirements while keeping you on the road is our ultimate goal.
Scottsdale isn’t the kind of city you can drive in with a failing radiator. If your temperature gauge is in the red, tempermental, or you’re encountering other symptoms like steam from the radiator, we can help. Give us a call and we’ll help you figure out the best way to safely get your car in the shop.
Auto Tune Up Service
- We don’t just to cursory tune-ups. Our garage is equipped to perform real tune-ups on vintage vehicles.
- Get the service you need from glow plug changes to timing adjustments and point replacement.
- Newer vehicles get component inspections, cleaning, and fluid checks.
- We can do more than a tune-up. Ask about our performance improvements for horsepower, handling, and more.
Where you take your vehicle for a tune-up still matters. This is doubly true for vintage vehicles that still rely on a carb tuning for a proper fuel to air ratio. We tune vintage and new vehicles. Whatever you drive, we’ll make sure it’s ready to meet your needs and run reliably.
Our service received 4.5 stars out of 5 based on 14 reviews on Yelp.